Spring is a time for second chances or fresh starts. Want to have a little fun with spring cleaning this year? Check out these five thrifty organization ideas to help tackle your messy house.
- Spice up your office supplies and give an empty spice container a second chance by using it as a fun storage piece for your office needs!
- Did you know lamp shades can double as baskets? Find a unique design at your local Goodwill and transform your playroom into an organized living space!
- Glass jars can be used for storing almost anything. From craft supplies to snack foods, these handy jars can be found at almost any Goodwill anytime of the year! Have fun mixing up what their purpose is and find out just how multi-functional they are.
- Another commonly found item in Goodwill stores are milk glasses. These glasses can serve as a unique, yet functional storage pieces for your jewelry items.
- Gift bags are not an every day household item, however they are easily collected and can still be stored in an organized fashion. Use file folder organizers as your gift bag storage solution.